stay clear of 000webhosts.com

These past few days i have been searching for a good free hosting site that i was hoping to test out to see if their services are good. So i searched for free hosting sites that offered unlimited bandwidth or at the very least a very high bandwidth, one of those i found to be very promising was 000webhosts.com, this free hosting site offered 1500MB of disk space and 100GB of bandwidth, so you're thinking "nice" right? Well, so did i at first, so i tried to register, nothing unusual about the process, just the old boring fill up the form stuffs. No adds or hidden offers, none of those crap. So when i finished i was told that it would take 24 hours for the account to activate. So i said "that's alright, I'm fine with that. we'll see what happens". A day and a half later was still unable to access my account cause according to site the administrators still haven't activated my account("lazy bums!"). So i decided to wait a day more hoping for a better result, but still my account was not activated. Curious as i was i decided to register 3 times using different email accounts just to find out if this is site just had some technical problems which sometimes resulted in some registrations being lost. Well, the result was an unbelievably amazing 3/3. None of my requested accounts made it out alive! They are forever lost, like an air plane passing through the Bermuda triangle, so after all that happened I decided to email them about my problem, just to humor myself. True to their nature, I never received a reply . a week passed and still nothing, apparently this hosting company does not care about their free users, maybe they only entertain their premium users? I don't know, but they should keep in mind that those free users might be potential premium customers, and i think the way they handle their free customers will also reflect how they will handle you as a premium customer. S now I'm here writing about this, hoping someone will be warned in advanced and won't suffer what I went through(bitter disappointment, wasted my time), on the plus side i found something to write about. Thanks 000webhosts.com. Anyone who had a better experience with this site? Leave a comment, share your experience, so that 000webhosts.com might be able to redeem itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment