Firefox is dying

firefox news
I have been wondering, is it just me? or is firefox really dying? Is what most deemed as the greatest browser currently losing its touch? Since the arrival of Firefox 3.5, i've noticed that its performance was somewhat slow, or it just seemed to heavy. It has also had crashes which i've never encountered in the previous versions, it seems also that browsing the internet seems slower. In fact, I'm having problems accessing some particular websites such as friendster, facebook and blogger.com, does my computer have a virus? I'm afraid not, I scanned everything, reinstalled my O.S, used at least 6 computers, and the results are almost the same.

Sad to say, the rumors could be true, that firefox is dying a slow and painful death. Hope they can make amends and recover, as for now, I'm using google chrome, which is a very promising browser.

0 comments:

Post a Comment